Wednesday, March 07, 2007
Tell us about yourself
On a scale from 0 to 10 (strongly disagree to strongly agree), how do you feel about these items?
1. If I had to give up books or TV, I would give up TV.
2. I would rather have win the Nobel Prize in medicine than write a book that sells a million copies.
3. George Bush is a good president.
4. God answers prayers.
5. I like to eat sushi.
6. I am happy.
7. If I could go back in time and start my education over again, I would major in the same subject.
8. I believe in an afterlife.
9. I believe that America's drug laws are about right.
10. I believe that America's abortion laws are about right.
11. I believe that vitamin supplements are good for one's health.
12. I have had to spend hours fixing my computer due to spyware and related.
13. I believe that the evolutionary process (without intelligent design) is an explanation for life.
14. I believe it is possible to fall in love with someone on the Internet, without ever meeting them.
15. I would rather be the world's best guitarist than be able to speak Chinese and Japanese fluently.
16. For $50 million tax-free, I would stay in the state of New York for the rest of my life and never leave the state for any reason
17. I would rather fantasize about being intimate with someone a spiral staircase than in front of a fireplace.
18. I believe that computers will some day think and be conscious.
19. I would rather lose my hearing that my sight.
20. I like my job (or if in school or retired, replace job with school or retirement).